Sunday 23 July 2017

Trending!

Taraji's New Hair!

When a woman goes natural, it does not matter which part of the world she is from, the entire natural hair community feels elated but when it is a celebrity.......the feeling is sooooooo much more.

Focus on the right!

I dont know if you are a huge fan as much as I am but Taraji really made me feel some type of way. I mean I have seen her with short hair before but not this short nor this natural. This one is life!!! I cant help but wonder if I can look that fierce with a similar cut. I really want one now.
In an interview with PeopleStyle, the star said she was all about embracing her natural hair texture now "I feel like relaxing my hair for 26 years really damaged it. But its natural now, and I love it"

Taraji further stated "For Empire I use wigs. I keep my hair braided in lots of teeny cornrows so the wigs fit on my head. When I take them ut, I'll sit under a steamer while I deep-condition my hair."

Her hairstylist Wallace claimed after her made the dramatic change last month Taraji instantly fell inlove with it "She felt so free and liberated," he said

I'm inlove with it toooooo boo!




No comments:

Post a Comment