Sunday 23 July 2017

Protective Styling

Protect your Hair Ladies

During my Natural journey, I repeatedly heard about protective styling. I saw some queens opposing the idea. After doing research and with the climate in Trinidad I was forced to protect my hair often. This can be done using our natural hair or adding braiding hair (weave) to help with the process. It is like killing two birds with one stone.........you can look totally awesome while protecting your hair. The best part is your natural hair does not have to be manipulated. No chemical....No heat!👍

A) Top 5 protective styles with your natural hair:
1. Two Strand Twists 
2. Braids (plaits)
3. Flat Twists
4. Cornrows
5. Bantu Knots

B) Top 5 protective styles with fake hair:
1. Crochet Styles - So many to choose from!
2. Braids - box braids, cornrows, twists
3. Faux Locs
4. Full Sew-In Weaves
5. Wigs

Others:
Twists out, Braid out, Buns, Pineapple updo, Goddess Braids and Head wraps, 

Which is your favourite? I'm torn between B1 and B5 but i gotta go with B5........Wigs baby!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment