Sunday 23 July 2017

My Top Three Hairstyles

Top three 5 star hairstyles

Hey Dolls,
I just wanted to share my three favorite 'go to' hairstyles with yall.

1. HIGH PUFF
My hair gets this style more often than it should but hey........what can I say lol. I absolutely love that the high puff looks good on any hair texture as well as any length. You can also play around with it and create your unique style, for example, you can add cornrows to the front only or back only.
Image result for natural hair high puff  Image result for 4c natural hair high puff short
Image result for natural hair high puff  Image result for 4c natural hair high puff
WOW! Can you imagine this lovely purple beauty in a high puff? I sure can!

2. PONY HAWK/FAUX HAWK
I have styled my hair in the pony hawk several times. One time I crochet weave to get a different curl pattern as well as a different hair color. I used red hair.
          Related image 
  (Both models are displaying their natural hair)
Image result for pony hawk with natural hair

Below are the two videos I found most helpful in my quest of the pony hawk. The first video is for those who wish to only use their natural hair while the second video shows the crochet method (extensions).



3. TWISTS OUT
 Although I am sure I said it already let me just take a moment to say "TWIST OUTS ARE LIFE". I know this is not the case for all naturals and I sympathize with you all but life must go on :). A twist out is the most diverse style I ever came across. It can be manipulated and styled for any occasion. Gosh I love a good twist out. It can last for up to two weeks once treated right. 
Image result for natural hair twist out
  Image result for 4c natural hair twist out Image result for natural hair twist out
You see those smiles.....it comes naturally with the perfect twist out!
If you are a beginner and/or need your twist outs to last you a week or two this video might be for you. It's an old vid but the vlogger, Naptural85 was really helpful.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natural hair is so versatile thanks so much for these tips.

      Delete