Sunday 23 July 2017

Natural Wedding

Wear Your Special Hair

Why not wear your natural hair on your wedding day?


As much the the natural hair movement is growing, a lot of women straighten their hair for their wedding day. I understand but I feel as though we can do better. There are a few queens who have worn their natural hair on their wedding day rocked it.



Image result for wedding styles for natural hair               Image result for wedding styles for natural hair
Image result for wedding styles for natural hair     Image result for wedding styles for natural hair
 Related image          Image result for wedding styles for natural hair   
                                                                              
Image result for natural hair wedding styles
Two years ago I would be thinking about the type of bundles I need for my wedding day but now I think about what natural style I can rock. So I ask.... why not wear your special hair on your special day?

Would u?

No comments:

Post a Comment